BackForever Has Moved!
BackForever is now part of the FitForever Personalized Fitness Program
You’ll still be able to address any pain-related issues but now you’ll have access to great, new features including:
- A guided program customized for your needs and fitness level with new workouts offered daily
- A easy-to-use mobile app to take your program to the gym or on vacation
- Workout tracking, goals and achievements
- The safest, doctor-designed workouts available that advance at your pace
If you currently have an active BackForever account, we’ve already set up your FitForever subscription! Just follow the steps below.
IF YOU’RE NOT CURRENTLY A BACKFOREVER MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY FITFOREVER FOR 30-DAYS FREE, CLICK HERE.
How to get started:
- Click the GET STARTED button below to visit the FitForever sign-in page.
- Use the “Forgot Password?” link and enter the same email address you use to sign in to BackForever. You’ll receive an email with a prompt to change your password. The new password you create will be your FitForever password.
- Click the GET STARTED button again to login to FitForever and begin your assessment.
NOTE: If you’d like to access the Back program within FitForever, you’ll need to choose “My doctor referred me” as the answer to the most important reason you joined, even if you were not referred by a doctor. This unlocks the BackForever content.
Do I have to pay for FitForever?
No, as long as you maintain an active BackForever subscription, you will have access to FitForever.
What happens when I no longer have pain?
You can retake the assessment any time. Your responses will update your program so it’s appropriate for your current goals, fitness level and more.
I don’t have an active BackForever subscription but want to start FitForever. How do I begin?
It’s easy! Click here to sign up and start your 30-day free trial.
We’re here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-857-1324.
Want to know more about FitForever?
PERSONALIZED FITNESS PLAN
- Flexibility Routines
- Mobility Drills
- Functional Strength Workouts
- Balance Training
- Pain-Relief Courses
- Movement & Agility Sessions
- Sport & Activity-Specific Programs
YOUR EXPERT TEAM
- Orthopedic Specialists
- Olympic Trainers
- Professional Athletes
- Pain-Relief Experts
- Physical Therapists
- Yoga Instructors
- Wellness Coaches
- TRX Specialists
- Personal Self-Assessment
- Medical Expert Approved
- Rewards Program
- Easy to Use Mobile App
- Educational Content
- Workout Tracking
- Goals & Achievements
- Mobile, Computer, and Smart TV Accessibility